The following conditions apply to visitors of Golf School & Driving Range “De Hoge Dijk”:
- For your own safely please familiarize yourself with the safety rules of Golf School & Driving Range “De Hoge Dijk”. The practice stalls have specific safety instructions. Please be sure to follow these instructions, so as to avoid personal injury or damage.
Golfschool & Driving Range “De Hoge Dijk” cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury or damage.
- Practice equipment, like DR-balls, hitting mats, tees, etc, are property of Golf School & Driving Range “De H0ge Dijk”. They may be used during classes a practice, but may not be taken off-premise.
DR-balls may only be used on the driving range and the pitching range.
- Cancellation policy for classes is 24 hours.
If cancelled <24 hours, the full fee may be charged.
- You can pay training fees prior to classes at the golf shop using cash or bank card (“pin”). For payments via invoice (payment term: 14 days) please contact the Golf School.
- Visitors of Golf School & Driving Range “De Hoge Dijk” will adhere to golf’s rules and etiquette, both on the course as at the practice areas.
Electronic ball keys
Electronic ball keys can be used for DR-balls at the range. These keys can be obtained at the Shop, with a €10 deposit.
You can charge the key at the shop. A balance on the key cannot be refunded.
Golf School & Driving Range “De Hoge Dijk” accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.