Golf School “De Hoge Dijk” provides training for golfers at all levels. Both novice players and experienced golfers are in good hands with our teaching pros.
And if you have never had a club in your hands in your life? No worries, we will get you on your way towards handicap-54.
You and the pro will jointly determine your goals, and develop a training plan. This plan may be based on the 9 stages of the NGF training schedule (see below), or a custom made schedule, and you will get to work
For more information please contact us at +31 (0) 0294-288142 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the NGF 9-stage training schedule?
PGA Holland and the NGF have jointly developed a training schedule that will enable golfers at all levels to determine how to further develop their game. The teaching pros at Golf School “De Hoge Dijk” will guide you at every stage, and will support you enthusiastically on this journey.
Is the 9-stage plan for you?
Yes, the 9-stage training plan suits every golfer. Your current skill level effectively determines the stage you’re at. You can go through the program in private classes, or in groups (4-6 participants).
The 9 stages:
– If you simply want to have fun and be able to play a round golf with confidence, you will be able to do that after stage 2 of the training program. At that point you will have handicap 54, which will get you onto most courses in the country.
– Stage 3 will take from handicap 54 to EGA handicap 36. At this level you can join club matches and NGF competitions.
– Stage 4 will take you to handicap 28.
– Stage 5 will take you to handicap 20.
– Stage 6 will take you to handicap 15.
– Stage 7 will take you to a “single handicap”: 9.9.
– Stage 8 will take you to handicap 4.4.
– At stage 9 you are a scratch player. Wow! At this point you will play serious competitions nationally and internationally.
Each stage takes 8-14 weekly 1-hour classes, and involves an increasing amount of time spent on the driving range, pitching range, and putting green outside of the lessons. After all, practice makes perfect.
Please refer to the details of the program below, in Dutch. Your pro will gladly explain the program and develop a personalized plan for you.
Details of all steps (in Dutch)